петък, 27 юни 2008 г.

Three days Chelsea openings

The over all theme in most Chelsea openings right now I noticed is in context to children, community and future. A few representations of Korean art in a couple of galleries. "The Future as Disruption" was an exhibit I thought was interesting,  at gallery "The Kitchen". The exhibit consisted mainly of a video installation, small illustrations/vignettes and paintings. 
At Gladstone Gallery I saw the new work of Anish Kapoor. That show was impressive. I will go back again and visit it one more time since openings here are so difficult to walk through.. if the gallery is good I mean.
Be sure to go on www.chelseaartgalleries.com to view some information on the thousand of galleries and their openings there. Just so you know a lot were not very good!

Няма коментари: